Hug Quotes | Quotes On Hugging | Quotes About A Hug

Hug Quotes: Friends, today's article we are sharing Hug quotes, Quotes On Hugging, Quotes About A Hugwith you. This will help you a lot with quotes.

Hug quotes | Quotes On Hugging

Hug Quotes
Hug Quotes

They asked me what the happiest place on earth is. Some said that it is Disneyland, but I beg to disagree. It is in the warmth of your arms.

Whenever I hug you and you hug me back tighter, you are giving me the best feeling in the world.

All I need is the hug, not the therapy.

The hug that lasts longer even after it was let go is from our mothers.

You can never pay your bills with a hug, so why is a hug more important than money?

I could spend the whole day hugging you.

My most favorite thing in the world is your hug.

A flower without its odor is like a kiss without a hug.

How lucky would I be if I become an octopus, because I would be able to hug a lot of people at the same time.

Hug someone you love right now, because it is a guarantee that you will have the same hug right back.

If you cannot put into words what you are feeling, then a hug is the most perfect thing in the world to show it.You can give yourself a hug today.The best medicine in the world is your hug.All I want to do right now is give you a hug.

The wheels of the world turn because of the hugs that grease them.

Two hearts wrapped in arms is what they call a hug.

Your hugs are one of my treasures, because whenever I am enveloped in it, it feels like I am wrapped in gold.When you hug someone you love, do not just use your arms, use your heart too.Things may get dark, but I always have your hug to light me up.

Even if you are not that lovable, the people who love you would still put their arms around you and hug you.The most inexpensive gift you could receive that could fit all sizes and can be exchanged is a hug.

You can tell the people you love that you love them without saying a thing, and that is through your hugs.

If you have your loved ones with you today, you should hug them. Memories cannot be hugged.

I just want a hug that feels like you would never see me again.

The shortest distance between friends is their hugs.

Girls love it when their boyfriends are taller than they are because they could wrap their arms around his neck when they kiss and hug.

I hope a person would come to hug me tight enough to bring together all of my broken pieces.

As of the present, your hugs are nice to have right now.Putting your love into your hugs is much more effective than putting it into your words.

There is nothing that I would want to do than hug you right now.

When you have got no one else to hug, sometimes our teddy bears would do even if they do not hug back.

0 Comments